FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 25, 2014
(Green Bay, WI) – For fans of Broadway shows, comedy, music icons and legends, family entertainment, celebrities and so much more the 2014/15 season will not disappoint.
The Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, located on the campus of UW – Green Bay, announced its new season June 25 during a special event for patrons, friends and the campus community.
“Last year’s expanded lineup of offerings included more of the vibrant, diverse programming our audiences want, and this season offers even more with 27 titles,” said Weidner Center Executive Director Kate Green. “Thanks to the input from our patrons and community members, we’ve developed another fantastic season of shows that we’re excited to share.”
The 2014/15 Performing Arts Season is as follows:
- Brian Regan, 7:30pm Thursday, September. 25. Tickets starting at $52.50.
- Camelot, 7:30pm Friday, October. 17. Tickets starting at $35.00.
- 360 ALLSTARS, 7:30pm Saturday, October 25. Tickets starting at $ 38.50.
- Dancing Pros: Live 7:30pm Thursday, November 13. Tickets starting at $41.50.
- Les Stroud: Survivorman – Live in Concert, 7:30pm Saturday, November 15. Tickets starting at $38.50.
- The Magic of Bill Blagg Live!, 7:30pm Saturday, November 29. Tickets starting at $34.00.
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis, 7:30pm Wednesday, December 3, 2014. Tickets starting at $40.50.
- Sister Act, 7:30pm Monday, December 15. Tickets starting at $35.00.
- The Oak Ridge Boys Hits & Christmas Show, 3:00pm Sunday, December 21. Tickets starting at $34.50. Additional fees apply.
- Jim Brickman On A Winter’s Night, 7:30pm Saturday, December 27. Tickets starting at $43.75.
- I Love Lucy – Live on Stage, 2:00pm & 7:30pm Thursday, January 15. Tickets starting at $38.50.
- Doctors In Recital, 7:00pm Saturday, January 17. Tickets $20.00. Additional fees apply.
- STOMP, 7:30pm January 27 – 28. Tickets starting at $35.00.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Other Eric Carle Favorites, 11:00am Saturday, January 31, 2015. Tickets starting at $15.00.
- Dave Mason’s Traffic Jam, 7:30pm Thursday, February 12. Tickets starting at $37.00.
- Alton Brown Live: The Edible Inevitable Tour, 7:30pm Friday, February 13. Tickets starting at $49.50.
- Sid the Science Kid: Live!, 11:00am Saturday, February 21. Tickets starting at $25.00.
- Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn, 7:30pm Sunday, February 22. Tickets starting at $37.50.
- Over the Rainbow: Musical Tribute to the Artistry of Judy Garland, featuring Hilary Kole, 7:30pm Wednesday, February 25. Tickets starting at $38.50.
- Million Dollar Quartet, 7:30pm Wednesday, March 4. Tickets starting at $35.00.
- Dinosaur Train: Live! Buddy’s Big Adventure, 3:00pm Sunday, March 8. Tickets starting at $25.00.
- The Priests, 7:30pm Friday, March 20. Tickets starting at $38.50.
- Moscow City Ballet’s Swan Lake, 7:00pm Sunday, March 22. Tickets starting at $35.00.
- Orchid Ensemble, 7:30pm Wednesday, April 15. Tickets $22.00.
- The Best of The Second City, 7:30pm Thursday, April 16. Tickets starting at $38.50.
- Elling Swings Sinatra, 7:00pm Sunday April 26. Tickets starting at $41.50.
- Say Goodnight Gracie, 7:30pm Saturday, May 16. Tickets starting at $38.50.
Tickets are currently on sale via subscription. Patrons need simply to select three or more of the Performing Arts Season events listed above to qualify as a subscriber, buy before the general public, get the best seats and save up to 10 percent on their purchase. Subscription order forms reflect discounted prices. Orders of less than three events will be processed at full price August 1 when single tickets go on sale to the general public.