The Weidner Center Box Office and Will Call windows open 90 minutes prior to performances.
Ticket Star and University Ticketing Services sell tickets for events at the Weidner Center and UW-Green Bay. Tickets for these events are available only through Ticket Star and University Ticketing Services, and are not sold through Ticketmaster or any other outlet.
Phone: 920-494-3401 or 800-895-0071
Resch Center Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 11am – 5pm
Evenings of events: Until 8pm
Saturday and Sunday: Open only if the Brown County Veterans Memorial Complex (Resch Center, Shopko Hall, Brown County Arena) has an event.
University Ticketing Services
Please refer to the University Ticketing Services website for hours of operation.
Ticket Star has five locations to better serve you. Outlet hours vary by location:
1507 Cleveland Ave, Marinette, WI 54143
Daily Buzz Cafe
130 E. Walnut Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
921 South 8th Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
Resch Center Box Office
1901 S. Oneida Street, Green Bay, WI 54304
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
University Ticketing Services, 2nd floor University Union
2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311
University Ticketing Services is located at the University Ticketing & Information Center, in the University Union at UW-Green Bay. Map
- The Weidner Center Box Office and Will Call windows open 90 minutes prior to performances.
- All events ticketed are subject to change or cancellation. Ticket purchasers will be notified as soon as possible regarding any changes.
- There are per order handling fees on orders received by phone, internet, mail and fax. There is no handling fee charged on orders received at the ticket window.
- A per ticket processing fee is assessed on every ticket purchased.
- A $1.00 facility fee that goes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the Weidner Center will be added on each ticket sold.
- There is a $2.50 per ticket fee for reprinting lost or damaged tickets. The original ticket purchaser must authorize the request.
Persons who require special assistance must notify ticketing personnel of their needs when ordering their tickets. More information is available on the accessibility page.
When You Arrive
- The Weidner Center offers $8.00 Valet Parking for most of their events; space is limited, so come early to ensure a spot!
- Ticket buyers and performers want to enjoy shows that are free of noise and distraction. The venue reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if their behavior is disruptive to others.
- The carrying of firearms or other weapons within the Weidner Center is strictly prohibited.
- According to artist contractual agreements, patrons who arrive late will be seated at the first appropriate opportunity. The Weidner Center and University Theatre make every attempt to begin each performance on time.
Please call a Weidner Center Ticketing representative if you have any questions. We’re here to serve you!