Official Ticketing Providers
Ticket Star and University Ticketing Services sell tickets for events at the Weidner Center and UW-Green Bay. Tickets for these events are available only through Ticket Star and University Ticketing Services, and are not sold through Ticketmaster or any other outlet.
PLEASE NOTE: The Weidner Center Ticket Office is only open starting 90 minutes before a performance. To purchase tickets in person during regular business hours, please visit the Ticket Star Box Office located at the Resch Center (see details below).
Phone: 920-494-3401 or 800-895-0071
Resch Center Box Office Hours
1901 S. Oneida Street, Green Bay, WI 54304
Monday – Friday: 10am – 2pm
Day of Events at the Resch Center: 10 am until on hour after the start of the event
Saturday & Sunday: The Resch Center box office will be staffed on Saturdays and Sundays only if the Resch Center has an event or an on-sale from 10am until 1 hour after the start of the event.
University Ticketing Services
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
University Ticketing and Information Center, 2nd floor University Union
2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311
Please refer to the University Ticketing Services website for hours of operation.
- The Weidner Center Box Office and Will call windows open 90 minutes prior to performances.
- All events ticketed are subject to change or cancellation. Ticket purchasers will be notified as soon as possible regarding any changes.
- Every individual, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- There are per order handling fees on orders received by phone, internet, mail and fax. There is no handling fee charged on orders received at the ticketing windows.
- A per ticket processing fee is assessed on every ticket purchased.
- A facility fee that goes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the Weidner Center will be added on each ticket sold.
- There may be fee for reprinting lost or damaged tickets. The original ticket purchaser must authorize the request.
Person who require special assistance must notify ticketing personnel of their needs when ordering their tickets. More information is available on the accessibility page.
Group Discounts are available for most performances. For information call Ticket Star at 920-405-1135.
Gift Cards for the Weidner center events are available through Ticket Star. Please visit Ticket Star for more information.
When you Arrive
The Weidner Center uses digital ticket scanning system, allowing for print at home, contactless admission to the venue.
Your tickets will be scanned at the front doors or rear canopy entrance. Places have your tickets ready to be scanned.
Tickets can be:
- Printed Ticket received in the mail or in person at the Box office
- Print at Home Ticket
- Ticket on Mobile Device
Ticket buyers and performers want to enjoy shows that are free of noise and distraction. The venue reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if their behavior is disruptive to others.
According to artist contractual agreements, patrons who arrive late will be seated at the first appropriate opportunity. The Weidner Center and University Theatre make every attempt to begin each performance on time.